Followers

Friday, February 5, 2021

Washing the Car


After breakfast there were two things that I needed to do.  First, was to call the dermatologist and ask about a payment that I made over a weak ago.  I got the bill before the secondary insurance had paid.  I instructed them to shred the check.   Second, I was in Dr. Grose's exam room yesterday.  He wanted me to make another appoint in two months.  The next appointment was for April 1.  When I got home I found out that I had an appointment with my cardiologist one the same day.  I then called Dr. Grose's office and changed my appointment.

Yesterday, the toilet seat had a crack in one side.  Carol wanted me to go to the Roper's Hardware and get a new seat.   Richard and I drove to the hardware store where I purchased a new toilet seat.  I made a deposit at Zions bank.  I drove into the car wash bay where Richard washed the car.  We didn't have enough quarters.  We put in dollar bills for more quarters.  

From this direction it looks like a new car.
I turned the toilet seat upside down.  You can see the crack on the right side.  
Richard and I put the new seat on.

A photo with the lid up.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment