Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Another Day of Cold

Most of the morning I was in the house.  I tried to find John Gates picture on Face Book where he one the state heavy weight championship.  I couldn't find it.  The TV has been pretty boring.  I searched for Bonanza on You Tube.  Richard and I watched two episodes.  It was soon lunch time.  After lunch we watched a little more TV.

This afternoon I moved most of the 3.5 inch pots so the would have more room to grow.
Late this evening I went to the Five Buck Pizza place and bought two servings of chicken wings.  The tasted good, but were quite small.  We probably won't buy more from them again.

John Gates received his mission call.  I was able to put that in the Holden Ward history.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment