Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tall Stool for Richard

This morning we went to Fillmore.  Carol got her prescription refilled and some birthday greeting cards.   We then went to State Bank where I made a deposit.  We also bought a few groceries.  It was almost time for lunch when we got home.   

This is the furnace in house four.  It wasn't working yesterday.  They must have fixed it because it was on when I went out to shut house five doors.  I could hear it running and I reached up and touched the exhaust piper, which was warm.
I checked the cat dish and there was a brownish colored dog by the back door.
I have been struggling with labels of the tomato plants. I made some out of wood which were okay, but I needed a lot more. I took an return address page and saved it as a tomato label.  I toured of the labels and stuck them on a regular stick label.  You can see it on the left side of the photo.  
Richard has wanted a stool to sit on while hunting.  I made the four legs which are about two feet long.  I chamfered the legs.  The skirt is made out of two pieces of  wood glued together.  I glued each pair together and put them on the clamps.  I put a lot of weight on them to keep them from buckling.  I added a quart of oil to the car.  There was a message on our phone.  It was from the East Millard Health office in Fillmore.  Our appointment is at 9:30 Thursday 18th  It is at the Fillmore fire station.  We don't get out of the car.  We should have short sleeve shirts. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment