Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Moved Garage Plants

The weather has been warmer and the nights have not been so cold.  I decided to move the plants in the garage to house five.  Richard helped.  Some we moved with a cart or dolly and others that were not so heavy we carried.

The heavy one we call a palm tree, but it is a large decennia.   We put it on a two wheeled cart.  I set it on top of a large concrete doughnut.  The one on the left is the pomegranate tree.  There is another unnamed purple plant.
A smaller decennia one the left and two lemon trees on the right.
I have been working on a tall stool for Richard that he can use while hunting.  It is nearly two feet tall.  When I finished it was quite flimsy.  I made some braces out of furring strips.  I glued all joints pinned them with my nail gun.  I made the top out of a half inch piece of plywood.  It will be painted with some brown paint.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment