Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Getting Ready House Five

This morning I began work on the Holden Ward history.  I did edited the work that I had all ready written.  When finished with that I printed all of it.  Several months ago I printed a cover sheet.  I couldn't find it after looking all over the house several times.  I tried to print a new one and I couldn't do that either. 

This afternoon I watered my plants in house five.  I filled the sprinkling can three times.  Dustin Smith was there.  He moved the bench top I had used last year.

It was coming apart.  I put screws through the top into the 2x4's underneath.  Dustin brought the blocks over and put the under the bench top.  I moved it around some until I got it close to the north wall.
There is a lot of weeds inside the west half of house five.   I dug up a lot of them.  I hope to dig all of them up over the next couple of days.
Shane in house five planting more hemp.
I had him take a picture of me in house five.  It shows the large bandage on the right side of my face.
The second photo.
It is dry enough to work some in the garden.  I hope to plant Green Arrow peas tomorrow.

I called Robert to discuss options for a greenhouse.  I could build it by the strawberry plants or south of the garage.  It would be easier and quicker to do it south of the garage.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment