Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2021

A Good Sunday

We prepared most of our dinner and had it ready to put in the oven.  Meatloaf, baked potatoes, Sweet potato, and peas.

As it grew closer to ZOOM time.  I started working to get hooked up to our sacrament meeting.  I got Carol's device hooked up hoping for the audio.  There wasn't any.    I connected our speaker to my laptop and there was the audio.   We missed part of the sacrament meeting, but got most of it.  We Richard and I administered the sacrament.  We watched Tayler and Tyler for about a half hour.  We then watched the fifth Sunday meeting. After that we finished with Tayler and Tyler.   The was a good breakfast.

The geranium that I transplanted yesterday are looking good.  They were laying down some, but now are standing up.
A closeup above.
I found two tomato plants that have just germinated.  One is in the middle cell in the above photo. 

We had a surprise visit from the Healey's from Fillmore.   Richard called Robert.  He said that Jeanne has Covid.    Robert and Jeanne were in our house about nine days ago.  We are hoping that we are not infected.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment