Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Hundred Five Geraniums

Richard left about six this morning for some medication and to visit, his daughter Emily and his grandkids.   He came home tonight about six.

I glued the legs of the above stool yesterday.  Today, it was pretty solid.  I found a 3/8 inch dowel and a 3/8 inch drill bit.  The drill bit was in the case of drill bits that Lisa and Eric gave me for my birthday.  I drilled a hole through the top of the seat into the leg.  I put Elmer's glue in the hole and pounded the dowel as far as it would go.  I did the same on the other two legs.  I cut off the dowel even with seat.  Nest I sand each dowel even with the seat.
Carol got a small package in the mail this morning.  It was a "creche".  I looked it up on the internet.  It is a nativity scene.   The pieces are in the above photo.  The star is the onely thing that looks like the nativity.  I could not fit any of the pieces together.
There is four squares of laminated wood.  I made them when we lived in American Fork.  The one on the right is for a clock.  I think I was going to make four clocks.
The weather was really nice today.  I had to take off my coat and open the doors because it was to hot.   I transplanted one hundred five geraniums this afternoon.   There are fifteen in each tray and I did seven trays.  In the upper right hand corner are six packs of geraniums that were to small.  I will finish them off Monday.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment