Followers

Monday, January 11, 2021

No Photos

This morning we drove to Fillmore for Groceries.  Always glad to have a warm car for our road trips in this cold weather.  Carol Let me off at the Credit Union.  I had a question on a credit card bill that I got a couple of days ago.  She then drove to the drug store/  I was to meet her at the drug store which was about a block away.  The credit union doors were locked.  I had to walk around to the drive-up window on the north side of the building where it was very cold.  I finished my business there and then walked to the drug store.   I was really cold by the time I got there.  We then went to the Fillmore Market and got a few groceries.  

On the way home we picked up the mail.  We got the mail for Raymond and Ann Stephenson.  Speaking of Raymond, he has Covid and has been in the hospital in Prove with a ventilator for several days.  He is doing better and will be getting off the ventilator this afternoon.  I marked Carol's books with a piece of tape on the back of the spline.  I put them in the Book Barn and got her eight more books.

After lunch, I watered the geraniums and scraped the ice off Raymond's front sidewalk.  This evening Carol and I went for a drive around town.  She did the driving.

There are no photos because the phone battery is nearly dead.  I put it on the charger and its been there all day and only 89 percent charged.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment