Followers

Friday, January 8, 2021

Grab Bar Again

Richard and I put the grab bar on the east wall of the tub.  
Richard covered both ends of the bar with tile paste.  We glued it one tile to the right on the east wall of the tub.  Richard went with one of his friends to California with a big truck loaded with hay.  He will be back in a couple of days.

I drove to Fillmore this morning to get my laptop computer.  Dan Speakman fixed it.  I filled the car with gas and bought some groceries.  I stopped at the gym to find out if they had a bicycle for Carol to ride and the price.  It was twenty dollars a month.  She would get a key and could go any time during the day and night and stay as long as she wanted to.
I picked up the up the mail and took a picture of the construction of the post office addition.  
I watered and got a picture of the geraniums.  They haven't grown any that I could tell, but they are looking healthy.
I wanted to do a little work in the garage.  I needed a drill bit and I couldn't figure out how to get them out of the box.  The lid was easy to open.  I went into the house to watch some You Tube videos hoping to figure how to get them out.   The videos did not help at all.  I tried several way and nothing worked.  I The points were sharp.  I grabbed a small stick and pride it up. Then I could pull it up and pulled it out.  It looks like it will be very handy.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment