Followers

Monday, January 4, 2021

Christmas is Gone

Morning chores and breakfast are over.  We started to remove the decorations that are on the Christmas tree.  The tote that held the empty boxes was deep in the right rear side of the garage.  I had to remove a lot of totes and boxes in front.  I carried the tote to the front room where we started taking the ornaments off the tree.  It took awhile.  Richard took the tree apart and put it into the box and carried out to the garage to wait eleven months to be put up again.  Carol drove to Fillmore for her physical therapy.  I took the car and got some hen scratch,  I got a perscription filled for Carol.  It come to $458.14.  What a shock. I bought a few groceries.  When I got back to the Revere building, Carol was finished.

Carol vacuumed the front room floor and arranged brought back the plants that have been there most of the time.

I went to out the greenhouse six after lunch and took another photo of the geraniums.  They are looking so good.  
I got Richard to help me take down all of the Nativity cutouts.  I got the cart and put some of the cutouts on it.  Richard pulled it through the snow to the shed.  It took two more trips to the shed.  All of the cutouts were stacked against the back wall.  The shredder is usually there, but it was in house five.
We removed all of the conduit pipes.  Richard leaned them against the outside wall of the garage.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment