Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Richard Gone Again

Soon after I got up, Richard  was up.  He took his medication, went back to his room, and left to go hunting coyotes.  He was carrying a large backpack.  Carol was up a little later.  After breakfast we watched the swearing in the vice president and a few minutes later the swearing in president Joe Biden.  That lasted until ten.  Carol had an appointment with Dr. Grose at eleven.  We were there before our appointment time by over thirty minutes.  Carol told him the health issues that she has.

When we finished I asked Dr. Grose to take this picture.  We then went to the drug store to get a salve that might help her legs.  We then went home.
After lunch I planted a tray of beets, a tray of radishes, and a tray of chards.
I took the photo for a record of what I planted.

I went to the post office the second time to pick up a package that wouldn't fit in the box.  It was a bag of medication.  I am taking pictures everyday when there is a change in the construction.  I may have to go inside.

This is a photo of Quinten with the birthday presents that we gave him.  We were several days late.
I talked to Richard this evening.  He met a friend in St. George to hunt coyotes.  his car broke down.  He ended up in at a garage in Huntington, Utah.  All of the parts will be there in the morning.  He should be home by tomorrow  evening.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment