Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Snow, Snow, Snow

Carol hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days.  She didn't get any sleep during the night.  I opened the back door and there was a lot of snow.  I swept most of it off the back steps.

After my breakfast, Carol didn't eat anything, I opened the garage door and took this picture.  There was three inches of snow.  I use the snow shovel that Richard bought a couple of days ago.  I like it because it was light weight and the snow didn't stick to it.
I pushed off the snow in the front part of the driveway.  Our neighbor, Richard Darnel, pushed the rest of the snow off and across the road with his tractor.
This is how it looked when he left.
He then pushed the snow in front of the house.
I removed the snow on the front side walk.
I then went over to the Stephenson's and cleaned away most of the from their sidewalk and driveway.

Richard came home in a large U-Haul truck which was loaded to the top with his friend's stuff that was in a storage unit up north.  He took it to St George.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment