Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Richard is Back

Richard called saying that he was about to leave St George in a shuttle, which is a small bus service from the south of this country to the north.  I left to pick him up in Meadow at  1:30 this afternoon.  I stopped at State Bank of Southern Utah to get my pass word fixed.  She was able to fix it.  I then bought some groceries at the Fillmore Market.  I drove to Meadow and parked behind the shuttle and walked through the store and Richard wasn't there. I started to park on the south side of the store.  Richard was sitting on a bench.  We then drove home.  I put fertilizer in the watering can watered the tomato seeds in house five and the geraniums in house two.  It is good to have Richard back.  He has been gone for nearly ten days.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment