Followers

Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 Yea

The beginning of  a new years.  Also, my birthday.  I am 83 years old.  I don't feel like a am a day older than last year.  Richard gave me a De Walt driver and drill box.  

Melissa called about eight this morning and wished me a happy birthday.  

April gave us a painting of our son Eric, who passed way in February of this year.  It is the top picture in the photo.  It shows him being embraced by the Savior.  The two lower pictures hanging on top of each other.  I took them down and put the painting at the top.  

Paul called later to wish me a happy birthday.  We discussed the good old days.

Ray, my youngest brother and the youngest in the family called and wished me a happy birthday.  

Robert, number two child called.   He will visit us next Wednesday.

Lisa Gray, our daughter called.  She wished me happy birthday.

Elizabeth, our youngest daughter and child called.  She just got off work.  I called her back a little later and asked her to view the videos that I had on You Tube.  

Carol and I went for a drive around Holden in our cold car.    Richard prepared supper for us.  Easy job.  Hw bought a frozen Chicken Enchiladas for supper.  It tasted pretty good. catchup or Barbeque sauce would have helped.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment