Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Trip to Provo

We headed to Provo this morning at about 9:30.  We stopped at the Wells Fargo bank in Nephi.  I needed to get a new password so I could look at my account.  The lady that I talked to was very helpful.  I had the right documentation to proceed.  She wanted me to do all of the work on my phone.  I couldn't touch each little key on my phone.  I would touch the wrong one or touch two at the same time.  I worked on it for nearly an hour.  Carol was waiting for me in the car and was getting quite weary.   I decide to leave and the lady helping me gave me her card.  I was to call her and she would work with me over the phone.  I will call her in tomorrow.

We then went to Wal Mart in Payson.  Carol got some toys for our grandson, Quenton Johnson.  I took my broken battery powered shaver and exchanged it for a new one.  We then went to Sam's Club for some needed supplies. 

I stopped at the Harbor Freight in Spanish Fork.  I bought a pair of clamps.  Two short ones and two longer ones.  Richard Gave me a gift certificate.

 On the way home, I stopped at Steve Regan's in Spanish Fork for some small pots.  I was in there for at least twenty minutes and they didn't have any.  We stopped Wendy's for a couple of hamburgers and then drove home.
We then came home.  Near the greenhouses was a trailer and a large bail of hay.  I think it is for the Miller's horses.  I found a box to hold the things for Quinton's birthday.  I wrapped it tight with tape and printed a label.
I took it to the post office and it is now on its way.  The concrete work on the post office additions is completed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment