Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Dead Battery Again

As soon as breakfast was over and the news was over,  I wanted to share some You Tube with Carol.  She wasn't much interested.  She was starting another puzzle.  I helped her turn the piece over.  She wanted some more books.  I marked the ones that she had ready and put them in a plastic grocery bag.  I turned the ignition key on and guess what?   The battery was dead.  I put the battery charger on and decided to let it charge for over and hour.  An hour later I picked up some new boxes at the Book Barn, and picked up the mail.  At noon I fixed some lunch.  Carol didn't want much.  I watched a couple of TV shows and then went out to the nursery where I watered the geraniums.  I also, watered the trays in house five.  Nothing growing there.

I started this stool a couple of days ago and wanted to finish it.  I cut a long 2x2 into three pieces about sixteen inches long. I cut them about two degrees off ninety degrees.  I sanded the seat until it was smooth.  I also chamfered the both edges.  I cut the legs to the same length.  I put the seat upside down on the table saw and moved them around and twisted them trying to get them slightly angled out.  I marked the footprint with a pencil and then used the white glue.  I put  a piece of plywood on the end of the legs.  A heavy weight was put on top of that.  That put some pressure on them.  They will sit there until tomorrow.  

Paul, my brother, called letting me know that they were coming to get the tractor about four tomorrow afternoon.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment