Followers

Friday, January 15, 2021

Forgot the Hens

I called the Wells Fargo Bank this morning and left a message for her to call me back.  After a couple of hours I called back and she answered.  I plugged the laptop in the front room and was able to work there. She talked me through the procedure to get a new password.  It took quite awhile, but I finally got a new password.

Next I called Kim at the State Bank.  We worked awhile on getting a password, but were unsuccessful.  I drove to her office in Fillmore more and after sometime I got a new password.

After lunch I walked out to house two to see how the geraniums were doing.  Some  were doing really well.  I turned over one of the six packs.  There was one white root barely showing through one of the holes.  I will be able to transplant some in two more weeks, I think. I found more four inch pots.  I have about thirty of them
The chicken run out of food.  I think the birds come and eat.  I gave them a can full of pellets. It should last for three days.  I will check each day.
I got this card in the mail a week ago.  The DMV is no longer going to mail license renewal letter.  They are now going to notify vehicle owners by email.  I did one for the car and another for the truck.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment