Followers

Monday, January 18, 2021

Sunday, & Monday

Sunday, 17 January

I been busy trying to work our modified smart TV.  Several month ago I bought an attachment for our TV.  I would watch a show and then it would ask for a pass word to continue.  I would switch to other channels and got it working again.  I also had trouble with the search option.  It seemed to work good, but kept asking for pass word.   As soon as I showered and dressed, I went to the TV to figure out how to get new channels.  I always go to You Tube, but couldn't find the search button. I finally figured it out.  

We had breakfast.  We listened to the church programs and music on the radio.  When it was time for church, I hooked up to ZOOM.  I made a good visual connections but no audio.  I gave the earphone to Carol and connected to ZOOM on my phone.  The speakers were clear and easy to hear, but part way through the services the audio was choppy and the video was jerky.  We finished off the morning by watching Tayler and Tyler the the You Tube channel.  I watched part of the Sunday school class on my lap top.  The video and audio were excellent. 

Monday, 18 January

This morning I again tried to figure out the TV.  I think that I got it figured.  I wrote down the names of some of the English comedy shows.  One was The Last Summer Wine.  We watched it just before lunch.  It is one of my favorites.  Keeping Up Appearances was not available.  We could watch a short preview, but would have to pay to watch the whole show.  The shows were an half hour long.  

This afternoon I started a sweet potato.   I put it in a plastic quart mayonnaise bottle.

I pushed three small nails into the potato near the top.  You can see two in the above photo. The third on is on the other side to keep potato straight up.  As I write this, I wonder if it would work on a regular potato.  If I remember, I will try it together.

Some sad news today.  Our good friend and neighbor. Raymond Stephenson passed away this morning.  He will be missed by Ann and his family and all that knew him.  I took them some brownies that Carl made this afternoon.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment