Followers

Friday, January 29, 2021

Thirty-two Geraniums

Picked up the mail this morning.  Carol rubbed against the three legged stool that I glued together yesterday.  Two of the legs broke off. 

I took the legs and the seat into the garage and sanded off the old glue.  I trimmed the glue off the legs.
I used Elmer's glue on one of the legs.  It balanced okay.  I came back a little later and glued the other two legs to the bottom of the seat.  The glue won't hold.  I will have to put a dowel through the top of the seat into the leg.  Or drive a large screw the top into the leg.  
I transplanted thirty-six geranium into 3.50 inch square pots.
Robert painted this picture of our tractor while in high school.  It is hanging on the wall by the front door.  Carol and I drove to Fillmore to get Richard.  He is coming home in a shuttle.  He called earlier and said that he would be there at six.  We were at the Paradise Inn fifteen minutes early.   He was there right at six.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment