Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Carol was up at four this morning.  She couldn't sleep because of the pain in her left leg.  She got up and took a couple Tylenol tablets.  She went back to bed and I went back to bed. After I showered I turned on my electric razer and the was nothing.  It was plugged  in.  I think that I left the razer on and plugged it it.  I had to lather my face and use the bladed razer.  It went all right.  I read from the Book of Mormon and found in the kitchen a note from Richard.  He went to Scofield ice fishing.  I forgot photos again.

After breakfast I loaded the trunk and back seat with bags of garbage and took them to the dump.  No picture.  We were going to Fillmore to get some groceries, but Carol leg bothered so much that I went alone.  I stopped at Roper's and got calking to glue the grab bars to the shower wall.  After I got the groceries I picked up the mail.

There was a heavy package from Lisa.  As soon as I got home I put the groceries away and opened the package.   It was  I opened it 160 piece drill and driver bits.
After lunch I took the pictures of the geraniums that are growing in house two.
Close up of geraniums.
Hemp plants are growing.  Looking really good.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment