Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Fast Sunday

 I was going to start the slow cooker this morning at four.  I was up several times to go to the bathroom.   
The coocoo clock went off at four which woke me up.  It took me about five minutes to start the roast.  I got up at 5:17 when the alarm light came on.  Fast Sunday today so no breakfast.  After Carol got up, we prepared the rest of the food.  We listened to sacrament meeting via ZOOM.  The volume was much better and we could hear those that conducted and those that bore their testimony.  It was a good meeting.   We watch Tyler and Tailor on the big TV.  We partook of  the sacrament.  We started to watch the Sunday school lesson, but there was so many problems that we turned it off and finished Tyler and Tailor.  We had dinner at twelve.  Carol set three places at the table.   The dinner was very good.  We started to clean-up when Richard walked in.  I turned on the TV and watched the Tabernacle choir celebrate the birthday of President Russel M Nelson.  It was very good.  It was followed by another choir program.

A screen shot of the Tabernacle Choir at Temple square.

I found this picture when I was on Instagram.  It is a screen shot.
A photo of Geranium day # 10 
 
Close up.  They change daily.
Later in the afternoon Richard helped me attach the grab bar to the wall at the front of the tub.  Power Grab.  I used Power Grab a type of calking to make it stick to the wall.  Richard covered both ends of the bar with a thick coat of Power Grab and held it over the marked tile.  The bar wanted to slide.  I got the duck tape and taped the ends to the tile.  I hope it will be stuck in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment