Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Snow Surprise

 It is always dark when I get up each morning.  I read from the Book of Mormon.  Went into the front room and looking out the window, I could see snow on the tree branches.  Richard got up later and Carol got up later than that.  I feed the cats and started to prepare breakfast.  After breakfast, Richard and I started removing the snow.  I started on the frontside walk and Richard did the driveway.  The snow was wet and very heavy.  So heavy that Richard broke the handle of shovel he was using.  I gave him mine and I took his.  I got two shoves from greenhouse five. We got it cleaned off.   Richard drove to Fillmore and bought a snow shovel.  I hope it snow some more so we can use the new shovel.

I fixed the shove pictured above.  I removed three screws and shaved the old handle so it would fit back in the shovel.  I drove in some screws.  It is all fixed.
This is picture of the snow north of house four.  I watered the geraniums in house two.
I watered the above three trays.  A couple of days ago a cat walked through the trays.

Richard bought cooked chicken legs and Carol and I cooked the sliced potatoes.  This was our super.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment