Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Eric, Lisa, and Emi

Woke up to a surprise this morning.  About two inches of new snow.  After breakfast  watched my Saturday morning woodworking shows.  I got a few good ideas that I will try.  put on my hat, coat, shoes, and gloves and got the old shovel.      
I opened the garage door and took this picture.  Not in the fore cast, but grateful for every little bit of snow we can get.
I got out the old snow shovel and pushed off all the snow clear to the road. I also done the our front sidewalk. 
I was tired sitting around watching TV I walked over to the Stephenson's, the neighbors to the west of us.  It was just ice.  I went back home and got some ice melt and sprinkled it on their sidewalk.  I later learned that Raymond was at the Utah Valley Hospital in the intensive car room with Covid.

I got another photo of the growing geraniums.  They are looking healthy.
The bird feeder has been empty for a day or two, so filled it up today.
We have had a raised toilet seat in the bathroom since Carol's knee surgery.  I took it off, cleaned it and then sprayed it with a disinfectant.   I managed to get it back in the box.
Lisa, Eric, and Emi have been in St Gorge at a funeral.  They stopped by on the way home.  We had a nice visit and I got this selfie.  They brought us some more birthday and Christmas presents.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment