Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Carol's Last Day

 After the morning chores, I got the picture frame and brought it into the house.  I made the mating out of white poster board.  I put the picture frame in the car.  Later in the morning Carol went to her physical  therapy session, which by the way was her last one.  I took the frame to Roper's where they would make a piece of plexiglass to fit the the frame.  I deposited a check at the State Bank of Southern Utah. 

This is Carol's last therapy session.  I waited until Carol was finished.  We then stopped at the Fillmore market and got some groceries.  We stopped at Roper's and got the frame and plexiglass which was finished.  We then came home.
I spent the rest of the afternoon and finished the frame.  I stained the inside cut edges with dark walnut.  I painted all of the edges and the front and back with a clear tong oil.   I is hanging under the clock in the family room. Later in the afternoon I drove over to Frank Thomas with the picture that Frank had painted.  He is taking it up north Friday to fit it in a frame.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment