Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Tomatoes and Peppers

I did the chores.  Feed the cats, water and throw the hens some chicken scratch.  I picked up the mail and spent some time with my lap top computer.  I decided to plant some tomatoes.  

I didn't have any labels.  I made a bunch of wooden labels.  They are six to eight inches long with one end cut at an angle for easy inserting into the cell.  I got some trays for planting.  I ended up planting four trays. Each tray had thirty-seven cells.  Some rows had eight cells and others had seven.
Above is planted tray full of soil and sticks stuck in the cell identifying what is planted in that row.
Here is an empty tray with 28 cells.
The tray is placed in the 1020 web tray to hold it steady.
This show a geranium root in the top left cell.

I put the four trays on a heating may and plugged it in to the power cord.  I couldn't fill any heat.  I  got my jigsaw to see if there was any power.  There was no power.  The switch box was above the receptacles.  They were all turned off.  I turned on the bottom one and the jigsaw started.  The fan at the back came on.  I followed the line back to a thermostat.  I turned it to 108 and that turned the fan off.  I watered each tray.  
Here is a screen shot of the seed list, the date, and number planted.  This is taken from my planting log on my lap top.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment