Followers

Monday, March 1, 2021

House Five Change

Yesterday was Sunday.  We tuned in to our Sunday meeting on ZOOM.  We could see but could not hear.  I got a little audio on my phone in two different ways, but we could only hear if we put it up to our ears.  We gave up on it an watch Taylor and Tyler on TV.  Carol fixed a good dinner.  

This morning was another cold morning. I didn't do anything that was worth writing.  David Dallin came over after lunch.  He had the income tax papers ready for us.  We have to pay some federal taxes and get a refund from our state taxes.  I prepared a check for the IRS.  Mailing that tomorrow.

I dug weeds Saturday and continued this afternoon.  I dug up all of the weeds on the north side of greenhouse five.  There were a bunch of  mallow weeds that had long branches, that were hard to cut through the root.  The weed barrier that has been laying on the ground made it hard to get at the tough roots.  I had to use pruners on one.

The exhaust fan was running and the shutter one the east end was closed.  I went around to the front.  The door was locked and I couldn't open it.  With a screw driver I removed the latch and block open the door.  The fan was able to cool the greenhouse some.  I called Shane England and reported the problems with the fan and shutters.   This evening when I left I block booth doors shut.

I moved all of the trays that were to the south side of house five and near the front to the back where the geraniums are.  Pictured are some of the geraniums and trays that I moved.  They are all in the same place.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from ou!y




No comments:

Post a Comment