Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Screen is Fixed

 

Carol went to the Revere Health building where she had an appointment with Doctor Gross.  I took the car and paid for the rebuilt of my laptop computer  at Stuart Electric.  I told the story of the lost credit card.  I then went to Roper's hardware and got a couple of paintbrushes  and sanding circle, and got the repaired storm door screen.  We stopped at the drug store where Carol got some medication.

The is the fuzzy photo of the screen.  It wasn't light in the kitchen.
This afternoon I walked out to house five.  Shane was there with a young man  planting potatoes.  They were planting potatoes in root control bags that had grown stems that were about eighteen inches long. 
I finished the last truss There are five now.

The ceiling joist wasn't long enough.  I added a small piece of wood to the ceiling joist. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment