Followers

Monday, March 22, 2021

Serious Planting

Yesterday was Sunday.  I didn't take any pictures.  We watched ZOOM for sacrament meeting.  The video was good, but no Audio.  We could hear the meeting on my smart phone.  It wasn't very loud, and the audio didn't sync with the video.  

A cold morning.  There was ice in the cat water.  After breakfast I went out to house five. Carla, Shane, and some one else was there.  

I filled a tray of twelve six packs with potting soil.  I used a spoon to press down the soil in each cell.
After planting one seed in each cell, I lightly covered the seeds with a little bit of soil.  I firmed the soil against the seeds.  I made labels with the old computer in the little bedroom.  I stuck them to old plastic labels.  On tag in tach six pack.
Here is another try.
I had to make more labels.  I was in the little bedroom making labels when the power went out.  It was out for about one half hour.  It came back on and I forgot all about it.  Just before the 5 O'Clock news I remembered.  I couldn't find the file I needed where I keep the labels.  There were a bunch of thumb nail images.  I checked each one out and couldn't find any thing.  I then run across folder that contained a lot of files.  I read the date and most were over ten years old.  I found a file that had todays date.  I opened it up and there were the labels I was looking for.
I went back to house five and finished planting the third tray/

I watered the three trays.  One more tray for tomorrow

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment