Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2021

A Hose in House Five

Light Snow again this morning.  So good for the peas.  Not much going on so far this morning.  I fixed breakfast two pieces of toast.  One for Carol and one for me.  A boiled egg for Carol.  She make and egg salad.  I had a fried egg with left over onions from last night on the other piece of toast.   I fed chicken scratch to the chickens.  I throw out a cupful.  I checked my email and scrolled through Face Book.  We delivered a two puzzles to the Marsha Ashby and then picked up the mail.  As we pulled into the post office the siren sounded the the fire station.  One fire truck headed north on main street.  At this point I don't know where.  But it is likely that there was some type of accident on the freeway north of Holden.  Snow pretty much melted now.  

It is difficult to water the our plants at the north west end of house five.  Shane, Dustin, Dustin's dad, and Karla were in house five when I went to water our plants. I explained the problem watering.  Dustin said that each house would have their own hose.  I told them about the small root control bags.  After they left I came back and got the hose that was in house four.  There aren't and plants there so no need to have a hose.  

I took the hose and the want into house five.  The hose is was tangled and over seventy-two feet long.  I untangled the hose and pulled it to the end of house five.
I removed the hose in house five, and hooked the black hose to the hose bib.
The fertilizer injector was going like crazy.  The fertilizer in the blue barrow was gone,  I turned the injector to the off position, shut of the water and that stopped the injector from operating.
The hemp in house two is looking good.  I had planned to drive the truck to Fillmore to get some lumber for to build a small greenhouse on the south end of the garage.  I got the battery charger and two extension cords.  I plugged in the block heater and battery charger and let it charge for over an hour.  
The truck started right up.  I drove to the post office.  There were a lot of cars there for this time of the day.  I took the above picture and got a couple of cars.
I went back later in the evening and got this picture showing that the out side was looking good.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment