Followers

Monday, March 8, 2021

Beginning & the Ending

Our car is using quite a bit of oil.  I took it over to Dearden's Auto for and Oil change.  It took a little over one half hour.  I then went to State Bank of Southern Utah and deposited the rent check.  It stopped at Stuart Electric and asked Dan about my laptop computer, because we couldn't connect to ZOOM.  He can test it if I bring it to him.  I stopped at the post office on the way home.

I  called True Leaf seed company wondering about the status of my seed order.  She said that she would check into it.  

After lunch I walked out to the greenhouse five.  The plants are doing well except for the sweet potato slip that I potted up yesterday.

This afternoon I decided to put pull out shelves so it will be easier to find the supplies in the back of the cupboard.  I removed removed all the contents of the cupboard.  They were all over the kitchen.  I took off the top shelf and put a rail on each side.  I put the shelf on the rails.  Putting the door back on was a challenge.  I finally got in and put the supplies back in.



Late this afternoon a serviceman from Direct TV knocked on the door.  He wanted to know how the service was.  I explained that there were a couple of glitches.  He wanted to know how much we paid.  and the he tried to get us to upgrade our service which would cost a little.  We could get a recorder to record something and watch it later.  He offered us a sports channel.  It would cost us twenty to thirty dollars more each month.  I told him no quite a few times and he continued to pressure us.  Finally he left. 

Skyler Gray, our grandson, called us and we had a nice phone visit with him and Emily.  They got some pictures of my dad that he wanted to share with us.  They are coming next Monday and wanted ask us question which the would record.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment