Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A Slow Day

We took the garbage to the dump.  We had on huge bag and a couple of other smaller items. I forgot to get a photo.

Leslie, Carol's sister in law, called.  She was wondering how we were doing.

Nyleen, Carol's sister, called.  She was wondering what we were doing.

We have had a lot of warm weather the last couple of weeks.  Most of the snow is gone.  The Alliums are coming up.
I covered all of the tulips that are coming up in the kidney.  I covered them with wire cages that I built last year to protect beans and cucumbers from the deer.  Deer love tulips.
The sweet potato plant didn't look to good yesterday.  I put it under the bench.  It is looking a lot better today.  I put it back under the bench.  It is setting in this container, which nearly full of water. 
I fertilize all of the flowers and shrubs.   They look a little yellow.  I filled the can twice.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment