Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Learning Voice to Print

There was about one half inch of snow on the lawn this morning.

I went to the post office for the mail and hopefully I would get the tomato seeds that I ordered weeks ago.  I called the  seed company as soon as I got home.  They couldn't find the order and said that they may have to make a new order.. 

Thayne stop by before I had lunch.  He is giving me some advise on building a small greenhouse on the south end of the garage.  After some discussion, we decided on making four trusses.  One against the garage door then the rest three feet apart.   We did a little design work on the concrete driveway.  He went home.  I finished my lunch and then I watched a twenty minute You Tube video on building trusses.  It gave me some good ideas.  This evening I watered the geraniums and the lemon trees and the pomegranate tree. 

Voice to print isn't working very well.  

Now photos to day.


No comments:

Post a Comment