Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Good Day at Manti

We were up early this morning, like 4:30, showered, shaved, put on our Sunday clothes.  We didn't have time to eat.  The drive went well. No deer and no accidents.  But there were a lot of trucks coming in the opposite direction.  

I let Carol out and parked the car.  Our car was the only one in the close parking lot.  We were a little early.  There was someone in the on the inside.  It was cold outside.  He opened the door and let us in.  We waited there until a President Sperry came.  We showed our recommend and went on in.  We put on our white clothes and waited in the chapel.  Temple workers started to come in.  The meeting started.  Carol read the scripture.  We parted ways.  Carol went with a sister coordinator.  I went with one of our friends, Raymond Miller.  He showed us some of the changes.  Most of the dialog hasn't change.

We were allowed to go on the 11:00 session.  We observed and were prepared to help if needed.  On the way home we stopped in Salina and got an ice cream cone at the Top Spot.  It has been over a year since we stopped there for an ice cream cone.  The first word said to me was. "we don't have chocolate.  There were four or five workers in side that greeted me.  I took the ice cream cones back to the car.  A teenage setting at a table near the car, jumped up and opened the door for me.  Carols cone broke.  I hurried back and got a paper cup.  Carol ate mine and I ate hers which was in the cup.  

We got home a little after two.  I put my church clothes away and put on my overalls.   I walked out to house five.  The tomato seeds have germinated.

It is a little hard to see,  But there are more seedling tomatoes.  I watered all of the six packs.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment