Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Snow This Morning - Snow Tonight

We got up to new snow this morning.  I fed the chickens.  I broke their frozen water.  There was no water dripping.  I turned on the TV to watch my wood working shows.  They were all reruns.  I then tuned to You Tube on the big TV to watch some wood working shows there.  I found one on making drawers.  I wanted to make a drawer in the cupboard right of the kitchen sink.  I watched drawer making video which was nearly two hours long.  I learned some good pointers.  I pushed the wrong button and lost the program.  I then went to the post office and got the mail.

Early this evening I turned on the water in house two.  That let the water run to the chickens.  There was a new egg this evening. 

It started snow again.  There was a enough snow to cover the dish.  I cleaned the snow of the dish because it had quite snowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment