Followers

Monday, March 29, 2021

Credit Card Confusion

After breakfast I went out to greenhouse five.  The tomatoes are germinating.

Some of the tomato seeds I planted last week are beginning to germinate.  These Beef Stake are very tiny.
The Green Arrow peas are geminating.  It is easy to see them from the driveway.

I started to clean the chicken run for the small greenhouse south of the garage.  I had four trusses made.  I decided to make one more.  I got made when Carol called.  We then went to Fillmore.
We need gas and to pay for replacing my hard drive on my laptop.  I couldn't find my credit card.  I looked everywhere in the house and the garage and the car. I got a flashlight and looked under the seat of the car and found the credit card which was hidden by a piece of paper.

Late this afternoon we drove to Fillmore for gas.  I got out my credit card and the message in the window would not accept it.  I tried it several more times.  Still wouldn't work.  We went to a different pump and tried again.  Still wouldn't work.  I then went into the store.  It was the same story.  I gave the attendant a twenty dollar bill.  I ended up with about eight gallons of gas.  We stopped at Stuart Electric where I would pay for my laptop repair.  He did it two different ways.  One declined and other said that it was an invalid card.  We came home and went on line.  There were no charges that I did not make.  I don't know why but I pulled out my diver's license.  Behind the license was my credit card.  

Quite a few years ago I bought something using my credit card at Home Depot.  The next time I went to use it, I couldn't find it.  We went back to Home Depot looking for my card.  I canceled my card.  The one I found in the car was the one I used today. 
This is the photo of the no good card.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment