Followers

Friday, March 12, 2021

Cold

I fed the chickens lay pellets and chicken scratch.   Later, I filled the bird feed.  It took them less than five minutes to find the filled bird feeder.  Carol got a from here sister, Margery.  Carol called her sister, Nyleen. She talked to her brother, who was visiting the Batty's.  Later, she called Nyleen.  Carol peeled a few potatoes and sliced an onion.  She shredded the potatoes  and fried them with the onions.  I took the peels out for the chickens.  The steps and a foam pad were wet. I stepped on the pad and fell backward top the ground.  I cut made tiny cuts in the back of my right arm when I hit the ground. It wasn't bad.  I cleaned it up. 

This afternoon, I went into house five and found that has been cleaned.  The weeds had been raked up.  The pots that were in there yesterday were gone.  It hasn't been this clean since we built the greenhouse years ago.  They are getting it ready put in a lot of benches.  New hemp plants will be put on top of the benches.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment