Followers

Friday, March 26, 2021

Lap Top is Fixed.


When I got up this morning there were ants all over the place.  I squashed them and put them in the sink.

The ants were terrible this morning.  They were on the floor, on the counters, and on the cupboards.

I woke up this morning to snow.  It snowed most of the morning. 

Taken from the front door looking north.
Taken from the back door looking north at part of the driveway.

Yesterday, I took my laptop to have Dan Speakman at Stuart Electric to have it fixed.  He was going to put in a new hard drive and transfer all the folders and files.  I called this afternoon.  He said that it was fixed and left me a message.  I didn't see the message.  I drove to Fillmore to get it.  I stopped at Roper's to have the screen from the porch door fixed.  Then over to Stuart Electric.   I looked in my wallet for my credit card.  It wasn't there.  I picked up my laptop and parked near the curb and looked for my credit card.  I took out all my cards; the only card that I could find was from the credit union.  I went to Maverick to buy gas.  I couldn't get the credit union card to work.  I then drove home. 

I looked all over the house and car about three times trying to find it.  I then checked my City credit card account.  There were not any purchases listed that me or Carol had made.  I got my flash light and looked in the car again.  As I looked under the passenger seat, I saw the card which was partly covered by a piece of paper.  What a relief that was.

Robert was going to help me build a greenhouse one the south end of the garage.  I called him to tell him not to come because of the snow and mud.  We will try it next week end.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment