Followers

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Finished the Trusses

Soon after breakfast we drove to Fillmore.  We got chicken feed, lay pellets and chicken scratch.  Then got in line for our second Covid shot.

We got on the end of the line where they checked our papers.  As cars moved a head of use we drove into the fire station.  Carol got shot first and then I got my shot.
We drove out to the west side of the station.  We were instructed to wait fifteen minutes to see if we had any adverse symptoms.  All of the cars that were a head of us were parked in several lines to the east of us. 
Shane in the middle and Dustin on the left and his dad on the right.  They wanted to buy my tractor.  Carol didn't care.  So they are going to fix the tractor.  It would be here part of the time and in Fillmore part of the time.
I pulled some radishes that were growing in a tray in house five.  Carol ate one.  I put the rest in the fridge.  I think I will cook them tomorrow.  

When we got back from Fillmore I went to work on building the tresses.  I finished one yesterday, and did three today.  I was kneeling most of the time cutting and screwing the parts together.  I leaned one plywood sheet against the side of the house.    I put the other piece of plywood on four cement blocks which made it much easier to cut and screw.   I made two more trusses before lunch and finished the fourth one after lunch.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment