Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Not Much Today

There was a trace of snow this morning, and the temperature was pretty cold.   It was cold all day with a few snow showers.

I walked out to house five.  Not much change out there.

This afternoon, Carol took a bone density test at the Revere Building.  I took my lap top and Carol's electronic device to see if they work with ZOOM.  My lap top was okay.  He tested it for sound and was able to make an adjustment.  Hope that it works for sacrament meeting Sunday.  I went back and Carol was still waiting to get into the exam room.  She finished.  We got a lot of groceries ant then we went to the Drug Store to get her medication.  I checked on one of my medications.   We went to Roper's where I got some light bulbs.  We got some ice cream on the way home.  

The plants in house five need some watering.  The hose inside was not long enough to reach our plants.  I use a hose from the garden.  Both ends of the hose are shown in the above photo.    I had to hook the two hose together.  I was hard to unscrew and then screw the hoses together.  I was able to connect the two hoses together with the help of a pair of vice grips.


No comments:

Post a Comment