Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Rain Most of the Day

After it quit raining this morning I walked out to house five.   Four people were out there.  Carla, Shane, Dustin, and a person from Fool Creek.  I don't remember his name.  He lives in Nephi, but owns the farms in Fool Creek.  He said that he was going to build a house in Fool Creek. 

Carla was busy transplanting the hemp plants into number one pots;
Above is the photo of the plywood and 2x4's that I was going to use to make the trusses for the greenhouse addition to the south end of our garage.  The trusses were way to Big.  I decided to make nine foot tresses. The greenhouse would be 9x8 which would be 72 square feet.  There would be a three foot wide bench on on each side and a three foot isle between. Each bench would be a little less than eight feet long.
I filled the bird feeder late this morning.  This afternoon I looked out the kitchen window.  The birds were feeding out the bird feeder.  The chickens were eating what the birds knocked out of the feeder.  At one time the birds were eating on the lawn and the two hens were scratching in the middle.  
I went out to take a picture.  The birds left and the two hens started moving in my direction.  It rained most of the day and towards evening there was thunder and hail.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment