Followers

Friday, March 5, 2021

Feeding Birds

It was quite late in the morning when I finished breakfast.  I filled the bird feeder up and got this picture with a clear blue sky and roof of our house in the back ground.  I filled up the bird feeder today it's been empty for a couple days.  

I cleaned my phone front and back and got a pretty good picture.  The feeder has three feeding tubes and a perch on each side.  

The following is from voice to print, try this morning.

This morning Carol and I went to the post office Riddell stopped off to get some books I got some I got a letter from the post office free stamps I tried to what's on the my computer, but it didn't work very well. I finally got going I follow directions like I would get my free stamps there were nine of them. I had to create username,, a password open up an account, I didn't want to do that it is easier to go to the Post Office an account" 

I edited the above as follows:

"This morning Carol and I went to the post office to pick up the mail.  We then stopped at the Book Barn to get some books.  A couple days ago I got a letter from the USPS.  The letter contained an offer for nine free stamps.  I went on line and entered the code.  They wanted my email, and other information.  To get the free stamps, I had to set up an account.  It could be a good deal for those who are some distance from a post office.  But it is easier for us to buy stamps at the post office."

I learned three new things.  One:  I can touch the punctuation marks at the bottom.  Two:  I can use the back space button to make some corrections.  Three:  A word correction will appear.

The tomatoes were growing and there was about ten of them. The largest one is in the center of above photo.

I walked into house five, the geraniums and the other plants look really good. I walked around house and in the east door.

The exhaust fan was blow out the air, but the intake shutter was closed.  I propped open the east door.   l pulled up some wild lettuce and gave it to the chickens.

The Garden is really wet and it is too muddy to walk on. The rain and snow really soaked the row where I planted peas.  When it warms up some they should start to germinate.  

I took the pictures of the small root control bags that I will use when if get more seeds.

Robert and Jeanne stopped on their way home.  They have been in St. George.  We put a bunch of clothes in bags and a box.  They have been hanging in the closet for years and don't fit any more or we don't wear them.  They are going to deliver them to the DI drop box.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!









No comments:

Post a Comment