Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sunday ZOOM

I was up early enough to read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I also watched a You Tube video on the same chapter that I read.

After breakfast we prepared for our Sunday dinner.  When it was getting time for Sacrament meeting to start I connected to ZOOM.  It went well.  We first were listening using attached speakers.  It was quite loud.  I tried to turn it down some, but that ended up muting the speakers.  The laptop speakers were loud enough.  At times it was a little hard to understand those that were bearing their testimonies.

We listened to Tyler and Tayler discuss Easter. 

This evening we drove around town.  There were couples walking on almost every street in town.  Some we knew, and there were quite a few that we didn't know.  It was much warmer today.  All the snow was melted except some in the shade.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment