Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Arranged the Benches


The table at the right was in house three stuck in the corner,  I pulled it out and carried it the the east end of house five.  It was pretty heavy and I had to stop one on the way.  I moved the bench one the left away from the wall and began to clean-up where it was located.  I cut away some of the weed barrier and took it to the patio.  I dug up the weeds that I missed a couple of days ago.  I raked up the weeds and leaves and took them outside.  I leveled the soil some so the cement blocks would stand evenly on their end.  I put the bench and table back against the wall.  It looks pretty good.

All of the hemp plants in house froze on a cold night when the furnace quit.  Shane, dug all of them up and hauled in the root control bags full of potting soil.  New plants will be planted into the bags.

I talked to Thayne for some some help in building a greenhouse south of the garage.  He is coming tomorrow afternoon.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment