Followers

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Fifteen Tomato Seeds

This morning after breakfast I started to watch my woodworking classes.  The first one was a rerun.  I looked on line for some substitute wood working classes.  I watched several of them.  I picked up some celebrity tomato seeds and went out to house five to plant them.

I put soil in nine small grow bags, and put in one celebrity seed in each bag.  I covered them lightly with soil and put them in this old frying pan.  I filled it full of water.  By keeping water in the pan, they won't dry out. 
I put more seeds in a six pack.
The sweet potato slip is well rooted.  I put it in a square pot and then added soil to it and then put it into container of water.
A box elder bug. another sign of spring.
I transplanted the rest of the geraniums that were in six packs.  I got about thirty-five more.  The other geranium plants are doing well.  I will plant them in the yard around Mother's day in May.
The is envelop had some information to get nine free postage stamps.  They wanted my name, address, email and a whole lot more of personal information.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment