Followers

Friday, March 19, 2021

Quick Trip to Linden

I got up early, showered, dressed, and shaved.  I put on my nice clothes.  I spent some early time checking all You Tube videos of "Mother and Sun. I concluded that we have seen all of the and some twice.  I fed the cats and made three bowls of oatmeal mush.  After breakfast we went to the Payson Wal Mart.

I got this picture before we walked in.  I went for mouse poison.  Carol went for a toy.  The mouse poison was about as far away from where we walked in as we could get.  We bought a few things and went Sam's Club.  I didn't get a picture, but we bought a lot of kitchen supplies.
We then drove to Nyleen's house.  We gave her an Easter Lily and a container of chocolate covered nuts.  Miles cut my hair.  We then went to Costco in Spanish Fork.  I cashed in the my coupons. We then drove to the Payson Wendy's and ordered two junior hamburger, a drink, and a small order of fries.  We stopped at the Scipio Artic Circle for couple of ice cream cones. It was closed.  We then came home.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment