Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Surprise Visit

After breakfast I watched the three woodworking shows that started at eight.  I got a few good ideas from the shows.  I watered our plants in house five.  I did some weeding in the garden.

At ten I picked up the mail.  My seed order was there.  The name of the seeds in the order is above.
I watered our plants in house five.  The potatoes are doing pretty good.    Nine root control bags with three potatoes planted in each bag.
I wanted to get a photo of the tractor.  I gave it to the hemp growers.  They are going to fix it.  It will be kept here or in Fillmore.  I haven't seen my by pass pruners.  I thought that I left them out all winter and wood find them as soon as the snow melted.  I found them.  They were on the tractor arm rests.
The lilac shrubs are starting to flower.  The forsythia tree above is loaded with flower buds.
Richard and his ex-wife was the surprise visitor.  He got his mail and a few other thing that were left in the little bedroom.  He was in Nephi when he call.  We visited awhile and then they went to Fillmore and to the hot springs west of Meadow.  They were here for about an hour when it started to snow.  There was a lot of rain and snow.  So good for the peas in the garden.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment