Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Finished the Planting

 

After breakfast we watched the TV news.  Later,  We looked at a video of this person who was going to prove that the Book of Mormon was false.  It turned out that she felt the spirit and accepted it as the word of God.

I got an early start on planting.  I did three trays yesterday and finished the fourth this morning.  Planted a couple of six packs of Beef Steak to many.  I planted one six pack of Jalapeno, and stuck in a label.  Then two six packs of Anaheim.  
I covered the seeds and stuck in the rest of the labels.
I pulled up a small bunch of radishes.  I took them to the house and cleaned them and cut of the radish and boiled them for about thirty minutes.
I drained them, put them in a mush bowel and salted and buttered them.  They tasted really good.  Carol said that they stunk.  A couple of days ago I boiled some and forgot them.  The water boiled out and turned the pan black.  It took hours of scrubbing to get the pan looking better.
The crew put down weed barrier in house three.
And more in house six.  They are going to build benches in houses four, five, and six for hemp plants.
The above photo of the four trays on two heating pads.
Closeup of the trays.

I started building a extension self for the cupboards.  I sanded it and filled the holes with Elmer's wood putty.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment