Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Blessing April

We left Holden this morning and went to the Timpanogus Regional Medical Center.  I had an appointment with my cardiologist and I was going to give our daughter-in-law, April Johnson, a blessing.

Getting close Nephi.  Mount Nebo has been in view for quite a few miles.  It looked like a lot of snow,  but as we got closer it didn't look like very much snow. We then walked over to the
 As we get closer to Provo I got this picture of Mount Timpanogus with much more snow.  I met with my cardiologist.  Carol waited for me.  My report was good.
We then walked over to the hospital.  We had to put on one of their masks.  Carol waited for me and I went up to the fourth floor where April  in a hospital bed.  I visited some.  When Roy came in I gave her a blessing.  I did the anointing and then sealed the anointing.  I went back to the first floor.  Carol then went up for a short visit.

I am going on my 4th IV. One for the csection, one blown, one right in the bend of my right arm 🙄 the the latest one which went bad somehow. I have no clue how IVs can go bad but they apparently do so now I get stuck one more time. Almost all my veins are blown. I have no more to give!!
Oh Btw I am supposed to get my port for dialysis tomorrow. It goes in my neck. I am not looking forward to that at all. 😢
  



On the way home we stopped at Wal Mart and bought a few things.  Our next stop was at Wendy's in Payson.  We ordered two chicken sandwiches, two orders of fries, and two  diet Pepsis.   When we got home I changed clothes and went out house five.
The tomato plants are tiny but doing very well.

Robert is going to help me with the garage greenhouse.  He came this evening and will stay over night.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment