Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Finished Door

After breakfast I began working on the garage greenhouse door.

I planted my corn last week and set the trays on the heating pad.  It is beginning to germinate.  One stem is circled.  
Carol's Easter Lily has finished blooming   It has been outside for nearly a week.  Yesterday, I soaked the ground to make it softer to dig the hole.  Today I dug the hole.  The hole is dark area to the left of the plant.  
I cut through the roots of the root bound plant.  Then I but it in the hole and ran some water on it.
This is a thorny wild current bush that is blooming.  I don't remember where it came from.
I cut a whole bunch of asparagus stems today.  I put them in a wide mouth quart jar of water and then in the fridge.  The asparagus in the above photo was covered with last years dead stems.  I cut all the dead away.
I didn't get enough pictures.  The picture is of part of the door frame in the garage greenhouse.  .   The top fit okay but the bottom was to wide.   I cut about on eighth inch wide piece out of the middle.  I attached it together and wrapped it with poly.  I now fits.  I put the hinges on and it swings to out the the right.  It is a little bit wobbly.

We went to Fillmore and got some groceries.

We had omelets for super to night. Carol prepared the bacon, onions, and bell peppers.  I did the cheese and cooked the omelets. They were very good.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment