Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Early to Rise

What a morning.  I woke up this morning, showered and then read a chapter from the Book of Mormon.  Carol called me an wondered why I was up so early.  I must have looked at the clock wrong.  I thought it was a little after five, but it was a little after three.  I watched a couple of You Tube videos about the Book of Mormon.  

I start the photo of our tiller first.  The tiller was not working.  I asked Richard Darnel to help me load it on the truck.  I took it to Fillmore at Penny's to have it fixed.   I explained the problem to Casey.  He told me that it couldn't be fixed.  It would be more expensive to fix it than to buy a new one.  I brought it back home.  I got some grease and WD-40 to lubricate the gears.  I took it over to Richard's place.  He said that he would fix it.  He remove a couple of guards and found a piece of wood stuck to the inside.  It is setting on the tire.

The Mountain Mahogany growing by the road is in full bloom.  One honey bee and other bees were working the flowers.
The peonies are coming up.
I have a potato growing on the kitchen counter. At the top of the four foot stem is a flower cluster.  This is most unusual.
I rook a screen shot of a page of the Book of Mormon video.  Thee are steps that starts with God and ends with the children.  I thought it interesting.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment